Sugati Travel CRM software provides a customisable and easy to use end-to-end solution for travel businesses. We can create bespoke features to meet your individual needs, including regular updates and developments.
Pricing depends on your business objectives, your company size and the technical features you require. Whether you are looking for an intuitive tour software or a travel agent software with multiple intelligent features, Sugati works with clients to provide the best travel CRM for tours and bespoke holiday sellers.
We are always happy to discuss your travel business needs and which solution will work best for you, helping you to achieve a strong ROI and meet your travel company KPIs.
Please get in touch to discuss prices and arrange a demo, or alternatively click on the button below.
Typical Sugati project cost factors
- Salesforce offers a number of editions. We can help you to select the right edition for your travel business. Some of the most up-to-date pricing information can be found here: https://www.salesforce.com/products/sales-cloud/pricing/
- The Sugati license is a fixed fee based on the number of users each month for small and medium-sized tour operators and travel agents. For enterprise users, we have a tiered license model based on user numbers.
- Depending on the version of Sugati Travel CRM you opt to subscribe to, your investment will vary. Included in the price is:
- Installation of the Sugati, the native Salesforce travel CRM solution
- Configuration of various Sugati Travel CRM pages within the system so that you can deal with holiday enquiries, produce quotes and deal with client and supplier payments
- Setting up a specified number of reports and dashboards
- Setting up a specified number of automation workflow rules to manage the end to end client and supplier journey
- And, setting up a specified number of email templates
- Unique requirements: This is the challenging and exciting part of the project. What’s your inspiration? How are you going to make a difference to your nearest competitors? How do you want your itinerary to look, for example? Depending on your particular requirements, and the time it will take to create this for you, we will produce an estimate for you.
- We recommend three to five days of in-person training depending on the size of the project and locations of the end users.